Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Sweet Boy



I had been really tired and sick for a few days and I guess that I was very good at letting the kids know. On the tail end of my crappiness I had a really bad day and being the sweet boy that Ryan is, he noticed it right away and was the sweetest boy ever. From the moment the day started he was all over helping me. He swept the kitchen flor, picked up the entire house and was just so helpfull all day. During the middle of the day I was on the computer and he came in and said that he would take care of the kids, (like he was all grown up) and that I should just go lay down and watch some TV or something. I thought he was cute so I went into my bedroom and this is what I found waiting for me. I will tell you what, this kind act of service and affection completely wipes out any rotten thing he has ever done.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

How sweet! What a good kid you have! And I too hope you feel better.