Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pumpkin patch


We went to a pumpkin patch in Ut with my mom, mandy and Gabby. THere was a lot of fun to have. When we got to go pick the pumpkins again personalities emerged. Sawyer pick the first pumpkins that he came to that he could hold and was easily persuaded to change to a pumpkin that I liked better. Julia had to find the most pretty pumpkin, and since pumpkins are not very pretty settled with a green one that looked like a witch. Ryan had to be hurried because he was taking so much time. The trailer was waiting for him to go back. he wanted the biggest pumpkin that he could find. I had made a rule that he could get whatever pumpkin he wanted as long as he carried it out. SO he was having a hard time because the ones he wanted he could not carry. he finally picked one and only was able to carry in a part of the way back to the trailer. I ended up carrying it most of the way, what can I say at least i tried.

No comments: