Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Annual Christmas Letter Picture


Well I had determined awhile ago that I was going to send out Christmas cards early this year. Since we have moved every year for about 4 years and I thought that I would send the cards out early so that people would have our address. Well, as my story always goes it is only 10 days before Christmas and I am still getting around to getting that done. I have taken the pictures of the kids and I also orderd the Christmas card, now if Dennis could just write the letter, we would be good to go. Except that I still have to address and mail everything. It is too bad that I am such a procratinator, maybe next year we will send out Thanksgiving cards or just not move and that would help also. Anyhow, if our cards do not make it to you all before Christmas, know that we think of you all often and hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and that the Savior's birth rings with joy in your hearts.

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Chrissy,
Merry Christmas! Your kids are absolutely adorable!!! You can check out my blog @ ginasims.blogspot.com

Hanni said...

Merry Christmas! I finally pulled up my old computer so I found all of my website that I haven't checked for months including your blog. It is wonderful to see your family doing so well. Hanni