Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day one-Lagoon


Our first day of our annual family vacation we went to Lagoon. A fun amusment park in Utah. I loved going there when I was a kid and I am pretty sure that my kids love it also. I am so glad that my kids are not scared to go on the rides. This year they were all just tall enough to make it to the next level of rides. It is fun to ride the rides, but even more fun to ride with your kids. They love it so much and they are so cute. Sawyer was bummed that he could not ride the coasters, but he is just too short maybe in a few years. My favorite ride is the Wicked!!! We had a great time and it was a great kickoff to a great vacation!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love Lagoon! I am glad you guys had fun and your kids weren't too chicken to get tossed around and scared to death. Logan was game for pretty much everything but Wicked...Not so much for Atlin, he stuck to the kiddie rides and the choo choo. Wicked was my favorite too!