Monday, August 24, 2009

First sleepover, or movie night!!!


Julia's very best friend is Lauren Jensen. She is very sad that we moved and she will not get to see Lauren every day at school. So she begged and begged to have Lauren spend the night. I was not into this idea and thought she was a little young. I had decided a long time ago that sleepovers do not happen until you are at least eight, but since I felt bad about her having to leave her best friend, I gave in. The girls palyed for awhile and then watched a movie and then started to get ready for bed, and long story short, the sleepover ended sooner then the night!! I guess 6 is a little to young to be away from mom all night!! Julia sure is missing Lauren now that we are in TX!

4 comments:

Gina Sims said...

What?? You are in Texas now? When did that happen? I hope you are enjoying it there!

Erin said...

Howdy Neighbor! Where in TX? What brings you to my neck of the woods? Shoot me an e-mail!

Rhonda said...

cant wait to see posts of the new house! We sure miss you here in Green River!

Christine Peterson said...

That's adorable. I'm sure Julia will be very missed.