Sunday, March 7, 2010

USS TEXAS

Another day trip during the break.  Some friends invited us to go to the USS Texas monument.  I will admit, I would not have chosen this activity myself, so I am glad we were invited because it was a nice place and the kids really enjoyed it.  I am really not into history, but I am sure that Dennis would like this place, so we will go back with him sometime.  We also went to the San Jancito monument this day, but I guess I was done taking pictures.  There was a very nice museum there.
On the ship deck you could climb on and play with everything.  I thought that was nice and the boys really liked pretending to shoot the big guns!!!
Under the deck, you could tour the insides of the ship.  It was like a museum, lots of displays and information all over.  The kids like the bunks the most!
The groups of friends that we went with!
A view from the fromt of the ship on deck!!

No comments: