Wednesday, May 19, 2010

School Musical

Ryan's school choir preformed the musical, "It's a Kid's life".  They had to try out for parts and spent many months preparing.  Ryan got one of the main parts as Grandpa.  He had a lot of speaking parts and one solo.  I am so proud of my good singer boy.  He has a great voice and loves to sing.  I am so glad that even though he was called a sissy for being in choir that he sticks with it.  He is gifted and I love that he loves it. 



Ryan did not get glasses, he is just dressed up as "grandpa".  The shirt is borrowed, because it is grandpa-ish, according to 3rd grade kids.  The funny thing is that Ryan chose the shorts to go with it thinking that it matched good.  When his choir teacher saw him she said she loved that his outfit didn't match, very much like a grandpa. Ryan was confused, but decided that his teacher must think like his mom, because I never think he matches, according to Ryan.

The choir preformed parts of the musical at the fine arts festival.  I have no pictures, because those are part of the ones that were ruined on the virus infected sd card.  SOOOO MAD!!
Also, Ryan had an art piece chosen to be displayed at the festival also.  When he gets the piece back I will take a picture and hopefully add it to the blog. 

No comments: