Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Horse loving Julia

Julia really enjoyed taking horse riding lesson this last half year.  This was her last day and I
 was upset because they practiced in the covered arena, so the pictures are awful.  And to make things worst, the time I took pictures of her outside, I was using the messed-up camera card, so they are all gone!!


Each time she gets to lessons, she must brush her horse down, take care of the horse's mane and clean out the horse's shoes.  She enjoys this and is often talking to the horse.
I love her determination in this picture.  I rarely stay in with her when she is getting the horse ready to ride, and I must admit I was surprised by all that she can do.  This whole time I thought the teachers were helping her get the horse ready, but she was doing it herself. 
This is how she was the whole time she was at lessons.  Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness. I know of one little cousin of Julia's who would be super jealous of this. Julia is growing up so much, and is so BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited to see you guys soon. I miss you all just a ton. I love the mentos pictures. You captured it perfectly. Priceless. Love you.

Gina Sims said...

How awesome! My Courtney loves horses I wonder if she would be interested in something like that. Your kids are so cute!