Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter+restlessness=WRESTLING




With it being so cold outside, the kids cannot go outside to get rid of all of their energy. So what happens, they get hours upon hours of wrestling time. I truly think it is their favotire thing to do. Sawyer is way into acting like rocky balboa. He gets his fists ready and then dances back and forth as he is jumping, Way to cute, I should video it. Julia has so much fun, it is too cute to see her little girly self getting these mean little faces as she tries to hurt her dad. And Ryan, well Ryan is just too strong for his own good and often gets in trouble for hurting Dennis too much. aLl in all it is fun thing to watch, I am glad that I am not the one they are beating up.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I think Dennis looks a little outnumbered...give the boy some help Chrissy.