Monday, January 19, 2009

Ryan's baptism




Ryan's baptism was a great day. We had alot of family come for the baptism. Ryan was so handsome that day and at the end of his baptism he got up and said a few things. He thanked people for coming and he bore his testimony, I never loved him more then I did at that moment. The only thing that made me sad was to think about how grown up he is. I want him to stay little forever, but it sure is neat to see him grow up and become the person that he is. He is a great kid!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

He is a great kid and looks so handsome. I wish we could have been there. I am getting excited and anxious for Jackson's baptism but have the same mixed feelings about him growing up too.

Marlene said...

I hope he remembers this version of the story. He looks so grown up.

Chrissy said...

In reply to Marlene, "TO TRUE" I hope I can keep the other story to myself. HA HA

Ciera said...

Congratulations Ryan!

Christine Peterson said...

Wow, that's great. Congrats Ryan!