Monday, April 27, 2009

CARRIBEAN CRIUSE

We were able to go,(we meaning Dennis and I only), on a cruise. I earned it through Lia Sophia. It was amazing. We had sooooo much fun. It was a five night six day cruise. We did not get a lot of pictures, and some of the pictures are on a water proof camera and have not been developed yet. The first night of the cruise there was a Lia Sophia welcome. We got our own ship hats.



The first day at sea, we explored a lot, played dodge ball and watched March Madness, the second day we went to Grand Cayman. There we para sailed, took a boat tour on the ocean, rode waverunners on the ocean, and walked around the city and shopped. It was beautiful and the weather was amazing.





The third day we went to jamaica. We took a tour, went to a botanical garden, climbed dunn river falls and then again just walked around the city and shopped. I loved Jamamica, but I did not love the sales people.



The last day was at sea and we just relax, layed out and ate ate ate. In fact the food was so good on the ship that Dennis and I together gained more then 10 pds. Ouch!!! We loved cruising and would do it again and again





The day we got off the ship we had a long time before our plane left so we went to the everglades.


3 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Wow, Chrissy that is awesome. What a nice trip for the two of you to be able to spend together!

JoAnna said...

Congrats on earning the cruise! I am a lia sophia advisor too but I dont' have anyone working under me, so I will never earn the cruise ! I just don't have time to be a manager. I'm glad you had a great time!

Rhonda said...

way to join the world of cruising. Everyone always thinks it is just for old people but it such an awesome way to see so many cool places in a short amount of time. Atlin said when he gets rich he is going to buy a cruise ship for us all to live on...can't wait;)