Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GABBY!!!!!!!!


I went down to Salt Lake to visit my GREATEST Friend from Wichita last week. We had a great time, and I miss her soooooo much. While I was down there I stopped by to see my sister and her family, when I got ready to come home I suggested that Gabby should come to our house for a few days, we were going back to Salt Lake on Sturday, so it would work out great. To my great joy, Mandy said sure. So Gabby came to our house. We had a lot of fun, she is such a good little girl. Her and Julia did so well together, I know Julia is going to be a great mom. Sawyer liked having Gabby around, but was also very into letting us all know that he was the "guy" around here. We loved having Gabby stay here and hope she will come back again.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You should post some pics of the new house. And your trip! I want to see them. Thanks for having us over on Sunday...it was so good to see everyone.