Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cooks




Julia is always begging to cook something. I am not a cook. Here is a funny story about Julia. One day I was teaching her primary class and they were drawing pictures of service that they could do for others. Julia was not drawing anything, so I asked the girl sitting next to me what she was drawing, she said "I am drawing my mom and I making cookies to take to our neighbors.' Julia started drawing right away and her picture was looking alot like the little girl's picture. SO I asked Julia what she was drawing and she said, "This is a picture of my mom and I going to the store to buy cookies to take to our neighbors!" So it is a known fact that I do not bake, but Julia had some cookies at a friends house she loved, so I got the recipe and let Julia and her friend Emmie make them. You would have thought that Julia was the happiest girl ever. To say the least she had a lot of fun. Maybe we might start baking more often?

No comments: