Monday, July 20, 2009

The Jungle room



We went out to Idaho falls to visit with Dennis's sister Rose and her family. We love to go to hotels as a family so got a room at the america inn. Dennis thought that it would be a fun idea to get a theme room, I am not a big fan, think that it is a little cheesy, but I am a believer now, because the kids loved the jungle room. They thought it was the coolest thing ever, I think that they made me take about 20 pictures of them all over the room. Here is a tiny sample of the pictures. We might get another themed room in the future. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Gina Sims said...

The Annivesary Inn has awesome themed rooms but they are more for couples not family. Definately worith it sometime though for you & Dennis. I would love to take my kids to a hotel with themed rooms for the whole family so I will have to check that out! Looks like you have been having fun with your beautiful family