Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sawyer soccer





This was Sawyer's first year in soccer. Normally a 3 year old does not get to play, but if a parent coached then they could play. So in order for Sawyer to play, I volunteered to coach. At first I did not think that it would be that hard, but I was naive. That age is way to young to start sports and Sawyer was way to young! he turned 3 the day soccer started. There were fun times and Sawyer mostly had fun! I will say that I paid my dues as a coach and next time I will love sitting on the side lines watching. Sawyer loved to play goalie and as long as no one took the ball away from him, which was not very often, loved to kick the ball. He was so little out there!!!

1 comment:

The Archibalds said...

Ha ha ha the sidelines do sound nice although I really enjoyed coaching with you.