Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our New home!!!

Well we did it agian!! We moved from Wyoming to Tomball, TX. It is NW Houston. Dennis took a transfer with his company to Houston. So here we are in the south. We are looking forward to living in a big city and all that has to offer. So look forward to all the fun things that you can read about that we are doing in Texas. We will miss Wyoming, especially our families, but we are excited for a new place. if you would like our new contact information email me at birdchrissy@hotmail.com and I will send it to you. Welcome Texas!!!

3 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Chrissy,
Congrats on the move! Sometimes I long for a new adventure! I am so sorry that I never got back to on the jewelry. This summer was so busy I just lost track of most things, including my mind! If I could do a long distance book party I would love to do that. Can't wait to read about all your TX adventures!

Young Family Adventures said...

Wow - see what happens over the summer!! Gee, I didn't even know you were moving or had!! Thank-goodness for Blogging!! Good luck in your new home & town!! It was great knowing you!!

Ja and Becky said...

That's exciting! My husband grew up in Spring, TX. His parents still live there and he has a brother that lives in Tomball. Hope you survive the summer heat... the winters are great! Good luck with your new adventure.