Thursday, October 22, 2009

Building!!!




Dennis and the kids enjoy spending a lot of time in the yard doing yard work and tinkering! I love our yard, but mostly looking at it and playing in it!! I will be the first to admit that I do not like yard work! Good thing that it is Dennis's favorite thing to do!! So one night Dennis picked for the activity for Family home Evening to bulid a shelter on the playhouse. EVery one was sooo excited, except me, but I did participate. i could not believe how fast they were at going and finding their own hammers!! Well I must admit, it was not the most boring thing that I ever did, and it was very awesome to see Dennis and the kids so happy. The shelter project might not make it through the next storm, but if it is true that a family that works together stays together, then at least we will make it through the storm.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

teach those kids to be builders! Their future spouses will really appreciate it;)