Thursday, October 22, 2009

FROG FACE


Sawyer and I have been having a lot of fun going to play group. A grand thing about living in a big city is that you get to go to a lot of fun places. This particular week we went to one of the children's museums.
Unfortunatley I forgot my camera, so I did not get to take any pictures, but I did take this one when we got home. There was a lot of really fun things to do. My favorites included an old car that was painted with chalk board paint-so you could write with chalk all over it, a parachute to play with and the face painting. Sawyer's favorite, a toy made for infants to sit under and look at that had a mailbox on it. He made one piece of mail and then for hours would put it in the mail and walk around and take it out. TOOOO funny. He did like getting his face painted, he know exactly what he wanted, a green frog. I think that it is the cutest thing in the whole world. The best part, the children's museum was in a mall, the best mall, so we went shopping when we were done. What a great day!!!

No comments: