Monday, April 5, 2010

February fun time!

My Christmas present from Dennis this year was
one fun event a month for the whole 2010 year.  In January we went to the opera, not our favotire thing.  Glad we did it, but we do not ever have to go back.  In February we went to a Jazz game.  We went as a family and another family came with us.  The Jazz, my fave team, were playing the Rockets in Houston.   It was a fun game.
The stadium the Rockets play in is pretty small, so even the "cheap" seats are not the bad. 
Sawyer was super excited.  He really likes watching sporting events.  He probably watched more of the game then the other kids, whether it was interest, or the other friends of Ryan and Julia that were there, who knows. 
I love watching the Jazz and I am glad me family can enjoy this with me!!
The best part, the Jazz won!!!!

No comments: