Tuesday, April 20, 2010

vacation 2010-day seven

Day Seven=not the best day!
We started with breakfast and then the kids and Dennis went to get on the bus headed for Hollywood
Studios, while I went back to the motel room to get more insulin for my pump.  When I got to my motel room, all my insulin and pump supplies had been stolen out of our little fridge.  It was a nightmare, the motel did not want to really help.  I could not get ahold of my doctor to get another prescription and my levels were already climbing.  It was awful.  Finally by 4 that afternoon, we got a prescription called into a Walgreens, pick it up and headed to Hollywood Studios that night.  This was suppose to be our last day at Disneyworld, so we did not want to waste it.
We saw the Beauty and the Beast show and rode a few rides. 
We decided to extend our passes an extra day and come back in the morning.  The trip had been so good up to now and we did not want this incident to put too much of a damper on our trip.

No comments: