Thursday, April 22, 2010

vacation 2010-last day

WE began the long drive home Friday night and went six hours.  We woke up the next morning and drove a few hours and stopped at Pensacola Beach.  We had planned on going to Biloxi again, but it did not work out, so this is where we ended up.  Again it was not a hot day, but Dennis and the kids were able to play in the water.
The waves were pretty big, almost a little scary for me.  Dennis and Ryan spent a lot of time jumping waves.
The sand on this beach was so AWESOME!!  It was white and soft.  I had never seen anything like it, it was lkindof spongy!!  SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Sawyer had a lot of fun it in, digging, digging and digging.  The others had fun burying Sawyer.
Ryan bulit a nice castle, that he housed little creatures in.
Julia and I did a lot of watching and enjoying the weather while we buried our feet in the great sand.
It was a great vacation!  I was glad to be home in my own bed, but I must admit I love going places, vacationing, so of course, I am ready to go somewhere again!!

No comments: