Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to Normal Life

School has started...
After a fun summer,
* moving from Houston to Tulsa, Ok
* trying new thing to do in tulsa
* a month long trip to the west to visit family and friends
* resting and recovering from said trip
* trying a few more fun things in Tulsa and new shots for school,only required in tulsa YUCK!!!
................................we are back in school and ready to bring our lives back to normal.  I should have more time to clean, rest and blog!!  All of which I am very grateful for.  I have a lot of catching up to do and I will try hard to get it all done before I get sick of blogging!!  Enjoy that last five posts and check back often to review our fun summer!!

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Chrissy I enjoyed reading all your updates, looks like you have had a busy but fun summer! Hope you are enjoying OK! I love your new family picture on your blog, it was really nice!

The Archibalds said...

hey sorry we didn't get more time to visit. I wish life wasn't always so crazy! It was good to see you though.