Monday, January 19, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Again I was not so great about getting pictures, but we did have a good new year's eve. We were at my in-laws. We played games and chatted. I have decided that for my new year's resolution I am just going to try and be better. In all aspects of my life I just want to be better. Here is a funny picture of Julia though. When we started to count down to the new year we told her it was going to be a new year and not her birthday anymore, big, big mistake. She burst into tears, she wanted it to be her birthday until she went to sleep and woke up again. I think she was a little over tired. You think? also for the new year day, the guys went coyote hunting. It was Sawyer's first time to go and he was thrilled. He kept talking about it. They did not get to shoot any coyotes, but they saw something like 14 eagles. SO now when anything is shot, Sawyer will tell you that it is an eagle.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Julia later asked me (grandma) if it was going to be like that every year? Count to 10, then it's over?! It was very sad.