Monday, January 19, 2009

Lu's Happy #6


Sometimes having a birthday on the last day of the year makes it hard, but I would have to say that Julia is very lucky. She got to celebrate her birthday a lot this year. We started with he choice of breakfas, eggs and pancakes w/ her first set of candles. That day we went to the movie to see The Tale of Desperuex. Then we went to the Updikes for New Years, so she got a cake with her 2nd set of candles. Then a week later she had her PJ birthday party, with her cake and 3rd set of candles. I think she got plenty of blowing out candles. For her birthday she got a baby my little pony, the wierd looking stuffed animal that she loves from Ryan, a cheetah sweat suit and a new scripture case. She ahd a great birthday, she ahd 8 girls that came to her party and let me tell you girls can scream!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How do you make those cute birthday banners? I noticed Ryan's too and thought it was cool.