Sunday, December 6, 2009

Committment

I have made a committment to get all caught up this week!  I know I have promised this before and not followed through, but I am committed this time.  So take a look each day this week and see if I keep my committment.
To leave you with my a "mommy moment" from my thought a day calendar
"Holly patiently said to her five-year-old daughter Maureen, "Please pick up your toys and dolls,"  After a few minutes, Holly again reminded her.  When the little girl still hadn't complied, Holly asked in frustration, ""Why aren't you picking your things up?"  Maurenn answered, "I'm playing house and I'm the Dad, so I don't know where anything goes."
Isn't it true!  I love it!!(the story not the factualness of it!!  hahaha!!!)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love it! Good luck with catching up! While you are at it catch up my blog too;)