Sunday, December 6, 2009

Playschool, playing cars


Saywer loves his little school and his new friends that he has made.  As everyone knows, little kids have a hard time playing together, learning to share and be nice at all times.  The first couple of times that I had these little boys at my home, Sawyer had a hard time sharing his toys, the other boys did too, but not as hard of a time as Sawyer did.  I was not sure if this was going to work out for me.  I do not try to do anything that is more work to do then not, so I was wondering if I should keeo it up.  I decided to give it one more chance.  I pulled out the beloved hotwheels track and the boys loved it.  They were all so good about taking turns and sharing the "best" cars!  I guess that I just had to find the right activity!!! 

No comments: