Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome Christmas Season

Nothing welcomes the Christmas season better then putting your Christmas tree up.  I love this activity.  I love pulling out the ornaments and remembering all the ornaments that the kids have picked out in previous years.  I love how much the kids love putting their own ornaments on the tree and the place on the tree that they put them. Ryan's are high this year, but only on the left side of the tree.                
                                      
Julia's are in the middle of the tree-right in front and all together.


Sawyers are all hanging on the bottom of the tree almost touching the ground. I have had to move his ornaments up to put the presents under the tree!



And of course I had to get the picture of them in front of the finished tree.  They were all in a very silly mood, so instead of the beautiful Christmas card picture , we get a silly one!


No comments: