Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Julia's birthday celebration

For her birthday, Julia wanted to go back to the children's museum.  Since Grandma Updike gave us a season pass there, Thank you thank you, I thought that it was a great idea to go back. 
This is such a cute picture of Julia.  She wrote 2010 on her head in the mirror.  She could not understand what I was laughing at when she showed it to me.  Even when I tried to explain it to her it did not make sense. She would listen to me and then look in the mirror and not understand.  It was not until I took the picture and had her look at the picture that she finally understood my laughing.  Thankfully she was able to laugh about it as well.
One of the activiteis that day at the museum was to make new years eve hats.  So here we are in all our glory!!
There is this really cool stop sign when you leave the museum.  Upon entering the museum everyone gets a colored sticker and then when they leave they put it on this stop sign.  So of course, since we did not know the first time and had already thrown our stickers in the trash, we added our stickers to the working piece of art. 

No comments: