Friday, June 11, 2010

Houston Space Center

In a rush to see everything that we want to see in Houston before we move to Oklahoma, we have been busy visting numerous sites.  This weekend in May we made a visit to the Space Center.  It was fun, but probably more suited for older children.  There were some great exhibits, but the kids were more into the playland.  Also the whole space thing is not as cool as it was when I was little. 
Ryans did get a kick out of laying on this bed of nails.  Everyone, execpt Julia, tried it.  I will say, it looked really scary, like it would hurt, but it did not hurt at all.
We all did get to touch a real moon rock, I found that to be super awesome. 
It was a place I am glad we went, I would like to bring the kids back here when thay are older and maybe have more interest in space stuff.

No comments: