Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Picnic in the park



One night the beginning of May, the 3rd, we decided to have a picnic at the park for dinner.  I had went with Sawyer earlier to this park and I knew that the older two would love it.  It was huge and had a long obstacle course.  I was right, they loved it!!!  The only downer, it was soooo hot.  (Well at least I thought it was tooo hot, now that it is June and I know it gets this hot, I was crazy to think it was hot then!)  We had a lot of fun.  The kids love tire swings and Dennis did  a lot of pushing, while I took some pictures.



This was part of the obstacle course and Julia was having a lot of fun. 

Super cute picture of Sawyer.  Probably the only picture that I have of him lately without some goofy pose.  I guess when your hands are busy holding you up, you cannot use them to pose.  Note to self, take more pictures of Sawyer on a swing!!! ha ha

Dennis and the kids!
The kids and I, oh and also Dennis's legs!!
And a picture to show how hot it was.  Do you see all the wetness around their heads? it was Humid and HOT!!

No comments: