Sunday, June 20, 2010

We are officially OKLAHOMANS

Well we did it AGAIN!!  We have moved to Oklahoma.  We have been here for about a week and it is very nice.  We are renting a house right now until we find a place we want to call home.   This is potentially the last move that we will make, therefore we are forever OKLAHOMANS!!  We look forward to a more rural life, well I might miss the urban life, but I know the kids and Dennis and ready to plant some country roots!!  I am trying to get caught up with my blog, so I plan on putting 2-3 posts a day until I am all caught up.  Hope you enjoy!!!
(2 new post below this one!!)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I do hope this can be your last move but I don't know how you guys would live if you weren't moving every year:)

Lacy said...

I don't believe it, you know you'll be moving next year! ;)

Renee said...

Congratulations!